Sunday, February 20, 2011

Untitled

This will be the 1st post of my blog which doesnt has any photo attach on it. Its almost the end of Feb, had a wonderful Feb like it used to be as CNY and valentines both fall in this very special month. Love cny coz family and frens get to gather along and hav fun. Love valentine coz sweet couple will show their sweetness in Fb, new couple will appear in dis day, and those single will show that they are tough to be alone.

Frankly speaking, I reli miss my F6 life very much....misses the time when we stdy frm day til nite wifout any complain...mis those days we share all 8 gua news in my cls...slp in frnt of teacher although he woke me up....lol....life in Uni just nt dat fun and exciting....may be cnt reli find frens who cn reli fool arnd and stdy tgdr....o may be just bcoz i din stay in d hostel n i lost alot of excitement that others get....i just dunno y...

I dunno whether its a gd thing o a bad thing dat i owes dun like to share sadness wif others....so used to sharing happiness but nt sadness....will keep everything bad to myself and owes try 2 show a smiling n happy face although deep inside me, im so terribly down n moody....thr is owes alot of thoughts in my mind, so many to tell yet dunno who shud i tel and how shud i tel....T_T

Hope to finish dis sem asap...wanna explore arnd and hav some nice photo shooting.....i rmb i read a quote frm some well known photographer dat i tak tahu wats his name...lol...he said dat the beauty of photographing is dat we capture the very special scene of photo in a way that ppl din realize it can be and in a perspective that we din expect it cn be....its all bout the special perspective of the photographer to mk the photo to be so beautiful....deeply hop my photo cn show my feeling n thought in my mind....

1 comment: