Friday, February 11, 2011

Chinese New year

Its been a month since my previous post....hehe...paiseh ha feifei n waiwai....initially planned to hav a big conclusion post for CNY ma....Its been a busy month for me due to cny....this year,things are different coz my sis n bro came back at d same time for cny....its been lik 4 o 5 years since my bro get to celebrate cny along wif us....although he owes rampas d car n i hv 2 tk bus to sch....but stil quite happy 2 c every1 back 2 d house...heheheeh.....

As usual, angpao and gamble its d main thing during cny to me and oso my sis n bro....frankly speaking, u cn hardly find me losing wen im gamble...hahaha....im d king of gamble in my family...hehe...so perasan...it was a short cny holiday and i reli dun get d chance to meet my fren which is d oni unfortunate and sad thing for dis cny....Hope to gather wif them ASAP so that we cn hang out and kapsiao tgdr again...hahaha

Anyway, I went to Kek lok si for d 1st time dis year tgdr wif my sis n her fren.....photo shooting is definitely a must and im very satisfied wif my photos dis time....reli lik it so much....learnt alot about nite view shooting during dis cny and it reli boost my confidence in tking night view shot...now im so eager to tk as many photo as i cn...haha...hop u guys n gals lik it as well la...hehe....













No comments:

Post a Comment