Saturday, January 22, 2011

Busy Saturday

It is my lovely weekend again...yeah....What to say when you have two days off after 5 days of studying (although I didnt really study alot)... Olivia and Jayden beloved mummy went to Bandung for her company's trip so both of them have to overnight at my house which is kinda NOISY stuff...hahaha...Early morning of Saturday, dropped grandma at GH then me,mummy and that two monsters headed to my another grandma house...

Afternoon section was a hiking day for Acad S as our outing. Its been so long since the last time I went for hiking, I think it should be like 10years ago...hahaha....At first I wish to get myself a photo of sunset in my album but who know, the scene on the hilltop is heading to the East but not the West...WTF......my sunset GONE....

Went to kungfu nite after hiking, it was a great experience in the kungfu nite....I learn new stuff about photographing especially how to capture a moving object.....It is never easy to hold ur DSLR and move like a slider...hahaha...anyway, my SAT ended in kinda sad way which I dun reli wanna mention...tired of this kind of problem and it make me regret to stay in USM....
As usual, here are some photo for this wonderful saturday..hope u guys love it...





















No comments:

Post a Comment