Monday, January 10, 2011

Dawn of 1-1-2011

This was a postponed post for me as I should post it on new year. It was the most special and most tired new year eve of my life. No celebration or any countdown party for me as I need to work for my dad at his carpark, opposite of 32mansion which is Shi Chung Branch School. The night started with a heavy rain during the evening but fortunately it stopped before the crowd came to UPR. It was quite a good business to my dad although Im so exhausted and my sprained ankle was so painful where I can barely walk well.

As usual, I get to saw a lot of hot chicks heading to the countdown party and of course not all are hot chicks. The crowd started to came at around 10.30pm and we started to get so busy like crazy, running here and there to guide the car to park even though mud and water are everywhere ( should not wear my white colour poloT).

The crowd last till 3am and my dad allowed me to go home and rest around 3.30am. 4am, I was finally home and so desperate for a bath and sleep but it just happened that I can't sleep at all for the whole night. WTF. My dad came back like an hour later and I was ask to go to the carpark at 8am. OMG!! Im so not going to have rest. So, decided to stay awake the whole night and headed to ocean view there for some sunrise photographing which ended not so well due to the stupid clouds that block my beloved yellow egg yolk.

There goes my new year eve and dawn together with some of the photos I captured early in the morning of 1-1-2011.

Like the blue sky
The dawn of 1-1-2011
Personal favourite
Sea like sky
Funny scene
Dog and penang bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment