Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday night

Its sunday night...yeah....relaxing day because the two little monsters are not in the house....hahaha....woke up at 11.40am due to a very late night sleep..hehe...watching starwars ma....

As usual, grandma ask me to fetch her to kaikan at around 12.30pm and I straight away head to USM for badminton....At 1st still wondering whether should I go or not cause my ankle haven't fully recover yet....3hours of playing and my ankle started to feel pain again...gosh....hope that it will be fine or else Im really gonna walk like a lame during cny ( just like wat waiwai told me)..

At night, shopping time...yeah...tonight me and mummy didnt go QBM like usual but we went to gurney....took some photo of my fatty mummy with the decoration at gurney...mummy bought 2 reddish pillow to decorate our house for cny...honestly, my mum is kinda good decorator....hahaha

Next stop, straits quay.....mummy havent been thr before so she was kinda excited and saying that how gd will it be if she own a house there...haha...Here are some photo I took 2nite...some are blur coz its in motion....hope u all wont mind la...hehehe
My beautiful mum


















Traditional KA KIA

1 comment:

  1. hey, 1st time pass by..
    drop to say HI ^^
    if ur photo bcum larger will b better ^^
    i love big big photo ! >.<

    ReplyDelete